Do you want a list of all the links on a page in OPML so you can pop it into your fav readinglist reader?
Using this URL http://ouseful.open.ac.uk/pagelinks2opml.php?url=https://reblogger.wordpress.com
you can get exactly that. Remember to insert your own HTML page after the querystring. It will display inOPML in your browser like this:
<title>Links from https://reblogger.wordpress.com</title>
<outline text="Semantic thoughts" type="link" url="https://reblogger.wordpress.com"/>
<outline text="Coding reBlogger" type="link" url="http://codingreblogger.wordpress.com"/>
and so on.
Just in case you want to, you can validate all the URLs as well by using this Web 2.0 Validator that spiders the site and checks it for 2.0 compatibility. Our upcoming reBlogger Football World Cup website clearly needs extensive work done on it, it only scores 7 our of 49. Sigh.
So you've got a HTML links to OPML converter, now all you need is a list of Web 2.0 links and there are tons of those. So I'll provide a list of the lists and then you can extract all the links and OPML-ize them using the link above.
The following links are all from Dion Hinchcliffe
- The Best Web 2.0 Software of 2005 Just the best thank you!
- The Most Promising Web 2.0 Software of 2006
- More great web software
- Enterprise Web 2.0 (alternate source)
Web 2.0 Sites Enormous list! Donate to charity and get the full list as an Excel spreadsheet
Everything 2.0 Holy cow. What else can I say?
Web 2.0 Navigation Menus Nice, tight focus.
- ALL Social that CAN bookmark
- All the digg-style applications: The list !!!
- If you liked that, try his list of DIGG tools. Expand the list by clicking the +/-.
- All the clouds What starts as a discussion about cloud size/fonts ends up being a comprehensive list of cloud apps
- Ajax (or Flash) Startpages (or Homepages)