I wasn't happy with the existing keywords and so I added a Web 2.0 section and a Blogosphere, social, meme section with a bunch of keywords including "Blogosphere, Structured Blogging, Microcontent, Technorati, Bloglines, Social software, DIGG, Syndication ".
So now it pretty much catches all the posts I'm interested in. Here's the cream of the posts from overnight:
- information aesthetics – an impressive set of data visualizations that explore the del.icio.us collaborative bookmarking network (great posts – what an absolutely brilliant blog/site!)
- A Must Have SEO Tool to check out – Just started using this brand spanking new SEO tool called MyLongTail and I am already addicted to it.
- Five Techniques for Using Web 2.0 to Reinvent the Customer Relationship
- Auto folksonomy for the blogosphere
- What qualifies as a folksonomy?
- If you're interested in "Enterprise 2.0" then I highly recommend The Impact of Information Technology (IT) on Businesses and their Leaders as a source of thoughtful insight.
- Reputation Management – Case Study, Part I – The goal of my reputation management experiment was to try and come as close to the ‘perfect serp’ for a particular company’s listing. My plan was to use external websites that allow free content, press releases, and possibly some internal subdomains if necessary (see Tips for Controlling the Top 10 for more details).